WTI clan forum Index du Forum

WTI clan forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Ratatosk

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WTI clan forum Index du Forum -> WTI Life -> Members of the crew
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 Ratatosk
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Sep - 08:42 (2007)    Sujet du message: Ratatosk Répondre en citant

Heya!

I am the Rata. 18 years old living few kilometres south of Hamburg. I am some kind of allrounder and play Chain Gun, Shotty, Flamethrower, SMG and Sniper and Knives. But I'm training SMG+Sniper right now to be able to own like Gero Very Happy
Besides Babo I play Piano since 12 years and play in a Jazz-Band. I also play chess quite well (owned Yaô Very Happy) and Skat (a cardgame) where I took part in German Championships already 4 times. I play field hockey and am interested in fun. I love getting in contact with new people and like speaking their languages with then ( I speak English, German, French, Spanish and a bit Russian and I can understand Danish and Dutch ).

That's it from "The Rata" for the moment Very Happy

Cya on the battlefield

Those who fight can lose. Those who do not fight have already lost. -Berthold Brecht

I will fight!

ICQ MSN
 Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Sep - 08:42 (2007)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WTI clan forum Index du Forum -> WTI Life -> Members of the crew Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange