WTI clan forum Index du Forum

WTI clan forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

New Clan
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WTI clan forum Index du Forum -> Public Forum -> Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 Zajko Santiar
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 12:30 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

Yo all,

What do ya think about to create new clan?I think new clan in Eurobabo is what we need more then new members.I suggest to create new clan with members like Mr.Fuck and Born.Get them place - forum...where they can exist and recrute some more players.How do ya like this idea?

MSN
 Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 12:30 (2007)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
 Ratatosk
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 12:53 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

you mean something like what Pushkin and Bullet did with Jedi-Academy?? I like that Idea. I know this from a Browser-gaem called Ogame where every bigger clan has a Wing. Imo, WTI would earn still higher respect with this and do a good job for the community.
I think this is sth we really can think about

Those who fight can lose. Those who do not fight have already lost. -Berthold Brecht

I will fight!

ICQ MSN
 Geronimo
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 13:28 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

yep, i like the idea. still think mr fuck is good enough for wti, but

having a wing could be good thing (like rata said for wti and for the community). think mr fuck could be good solid player that would pull the rest in the wing. now we only would have to find a player that would be leader with good tactical capabilities and 1 or 2 players that would be background and we have our wing.

yao, what do you think about zajko's idea?

Ratatosk
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 15:44 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

i already got name ideas Very Happy
either WTII or Stk (Shiitake) Very Happy
you got other names ? cooler ones?

Those who fight can lose. Those who do not fight have already lost. -Berthold Brecht

I will fight!

ICQ MSN
 Zajko Santiar
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 16:45 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

Mr.Fuck and Born could be a good root of new clan.We have to start to do a promotion of this idea ... promotion of recruitment 4 new WTI wing clan.Imho there will be a lot of interested persons.And after we (or if Mr.Fuck like) can do tryouts.BTW ... who came with idea of Fucks and Borns joining?Have u speak with them about?Or they know about nothing?

What is most important we will improve the level of Eurobabo and comunity... increase rivality ... and in final sum our pleasure of the game

Lets start the business Cool

MSN
 Geronimo
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 16:58 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

but before we do anything, we have to decide about what are we making here. will this be a wing of wti witch means that if main wti squad looses some members the players from wing can join the main squad or will it be just a new clan that has his own name and has nothing to do with wti except the fact that wti members helped to make a new clan?

Zajko Santiar
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 17:08 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

hmmm...i think it should be independent new clan.Our wing we can have in US etc.Do ya agree?

MSN
 Yaô
 Administrator

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 17:23 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

I think there's no interest creating such a squad if it's not related to WTI, i.e. a wing or something. Because independant squads must be "self-created". This is not our role.

About the wing, I don't know. What would it be useful to?

MSN
 Zajko Santiar
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 17:26 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

What is most important we will improve the level of Eurobabo and comunity... increase rivality ... and in final sum our pleasure of the game (more squads, more fights, more fun)

What do ya think about this Yao?

MSN
 Geronimo
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 17:37 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

like i said the role of wing (in addition of what zajko said) is if someone from wti for some reason can't play babo any more we have players that can instantly join wti. they would know tactics and teamplay and we wouldn't lose time on searching for new players...

but zajko's reason is better one. this will even more improve the reputation that wti has and will bump up the community.

also, we can train easier. if we have more players it will be easier to gather ppl for practice 4vs4 and 5vs5 matches...

and if it will be a wing then all of the members of the wing should be on this forum also, and this means, more activity on it.

Yaô
 Administrator

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 18:58 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

Yeah dudes let's create a wing!!!

GOGOGO! Mort de Rire

Ok Mr. Fuck is gonna be the leader.

We just gotta find a name. Hmmmmm... WWI? Wanna Wing It? Nah.... hmmm...TFW? The Fucking Wannabes?

LoL

MSN
 Sayed
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 19:58 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

i find this idea a waste of time tbh, and it looks liek we are copying nbz Surprised

MSN
 Mnk
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 20:29 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

Yup. Sounds a lot like that. Not that I am against the idea, but doing it just for the sake of it is rather pointless. I would rather have two divisions of WTI with equal status, formed only if we recruited a number of players too large for one group.

Nath
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 23:24 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

Hehe i also think its abit of a waste of time.. (Also nbz will brag that were copying which we are really) But hey, meh.. We could make wti 1 and wti 2 lol Shocked Laughing  ... Like yao takes 5 gero takes 4 (+ Fuck if he wants) and choose people from wti like in schooly hehe Razz  I think it would be fun, and if there are cms the wtis still are 1 clan hehe Mr. Green Okay

Zajko Santiar
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 23:48 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

I think that copying NBZ is not important.4 example, if NBZ discover the pill for immortality we will not use it cause they found it?What is our aim?Imho its about to do WTI and Eurobabo better.And imho eurobabo need more clans(to increase our skill).Just check how many clans have US.US is hard working to be better than we r.So pls weak up ppl!Dont be blind cause we r (maybe) best in EU!

MSN
 Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: New Clan

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WTI clan forum Index du Forum -> Public Forum -> Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange