WTI clan forum Index du Forum

WTI clan forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

New Clan
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WTI clan forum Index du Forum -> Public Forum -> Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 Geronimo
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Jeu 4 Oct - 19:59 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

hi sasha!

yep, i would like to do this, but wouldn't take existing clan but would make a new one... it has to be a fresh start.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 4 Oct - 19:59 (2007)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
 Sasha

MessagePosté le: Jeu 4 Oct - 20:42 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

You may start a new clan, help already existing clan and whatever else
but I don't feel that NBZ did smth. for our babo community,
however, i'm sure all .:J:. players think the opposite.

But either you will not find good players ( it's hard now )
or you will break clans, what wouldn't give you much points.

The question is what do you want to reach by starting all this?
15-20 players respect or babo community appreciate, or smth. else ..
So what do you want to approach? What is the goal ?

Zajko Santiar
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 01:53 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

Hi,

look in my mind the goal is to have at least 10 active clans(16 is optimal).After that we can start playing league - the main competition.Its good to have CMs ... but it could be better like this.Create ladder, do stats and so on.

About NBZ:

i think that this clan belongs respect ... they r here longer then we r ... they r top team as we r ... they created new clan ... have i continue?i see a lot of reasons why they have my respect

About good players:

i know that almost all top players r clanned.but there r players who starts with playing just now, dont play 2 much, simply r not famous but have potention and want to pwn and work on him/herselfs.this is one way.
other way is to draft ppl who just wants to play cms and later league.no matter how good they r.we need active clans at begining.after players will move from one clan to other and they will scout 4 talents by themselves.

and Sasha respect is fine but my main reason is to enjoy BABO and do things what i like

peace

MSN
 Yaô
 Administrator

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 02:44 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

LoL Sorry for the french but it's for your culture! Yes! I want you to learn french! I know I am too kind...

lol

no way to change it for the moment but hey! This isn't so... awful, yes?

Sacha: good post Wink

MSN
 Sasha

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 02:54 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

Zajko, i will reply you at the morning

Yao, Je vouloir apprendre french, and I already know one question: Tu havez a Paris?
That is all my French right for now, so Envoyer is something like "add to raw" i bet .. =)
( raw - because of conveyer )

Dernière édition par Sasha le Ven 5 Oct - 12:12 (2007); édité 1 fois
 Yaô
 Administrator

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 02:59 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

^^

Envoyer = send

Tu havez a paris ? hehe Si j'habite Paris ? pas loin oui Wink

MSN
 Sasha

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 12:56 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

I understood the follows: I wish to live in Paris, but I live far away

Zaj,
I don't know do you have the match maker privilege on the ladder site or not
but Yao has to know that there is a North America division
which about 30 clan are registered in there, and most of them are central Europe.
It is because the North America division is the only one

Of course NBZ have our respect
but i'm not sure that the fact they have created a clan is a right step
or either is the best one.

About your way of clanning:
fresh players which only starts to play are very good idea
but if we take all players and cms them, it would no longer be interest to play
a competition, and have i mentioned that they have to train a lot ?

If you weren't trusting your teammates in game, how much games could you win ?
The only way to form a good clan is to work with friends players, which know each other.
I know wti wasn't formed this way, but not every body has the ability to train such as you do
neither to trust teammates.
Those who i'm recruiting to my clan last time aren't star players at all ( even not my level and I DO pwn publics)
but they are THERE for the team when they are needed.

So you should weigh all the variants, advantages and lacks before you start.

Geronimo
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 16:59 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

hehe sasha, all what you said is ok, but has little with what we wanted to do. lets take for eg, what NbZ did (acctually it is not NbZ's project, only 1 (or maybe 2) players were creators of this clan, Darth from fx also was a part of this, so it is more of a project of ppl wanting to do smth for community)... they took ppl that were in many clans that died for some reason but still stayed in babo world. they also took players that were in babo community but had gotten an oportunity to be a part of clan. i think that they did a heck of a job because now we have a clan with good players and i think it won't fall apart for a very long time.

and with this you have one more clan in euro community (and this what you said about north american division shouldn't be took in account because a lot of these clans are ghost clans - have 1 member or more members that play babo only in school among each other, etc. ...). there are 4 serious clans (wti, nbz, *, fx) and a lot of clans that are a bit less serious because their players play a bit less (eye, ck, victory, J, evolution, nbt, tgf, csi, csk, ...) but still all of them are candidates for entering the ladder. so you actually have very little clans that are rock solid, and to make that kind of clans we have to have a lot of clans that are in this other group so that it could happen that some clans then from that group jump to the rock solid group of clans...

and about teammates, hm, well, wti had a really fast start, but i think that important thing with us is that we were all dedicated to babo and willing to learn about each other. the most important quality about players is their motivation to play a lot and train. you can take total noob in your team but if he i willing to work and play you could pull him in that amount that he would be a class player. so desire to learn and practice (+ tolerance) is what will keep any clan alive.

cya

Sasha

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 18:35 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

I think there is no place to disagree with you
and i know players from good clans that left because the clan wasn't organizing trainings
and lead the player to no improve.

However making one clan solid wouldn't make the other better
we still would have only +1 clan. But yes we have start from smth ..

Maybe i'm very far of being best babo community player, but I'm good leader
so if you will need kind of advice that not within babo world - you may  ask me
due to the fact I'm less then month in babo..

Btw, kind of advertisement:
w.o.w forum has been set up
at http://wowTeam.invisionplus.net
You will get the "w.o.w friendly" status if you wish =)
cya there

Best wishes

Geronimo
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 18:51 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

put the forums link to the links section... ;-)

Sasha

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 19:10 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

Sure, as soon as I will manage to find it ;-)

Zajko Santiar
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 14:29 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

So i wish and would like to start to built that new clan.I spoke with gloom and he likes this idea.He knows everything about Babo and he can be a good helper.And ofc everybody who likes it can help us  Okay

And BTW there is a European open where we should join.So Yao check it out pls

MSN
 Geronimo
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 15:27 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

ok zajko, i will help! lets see who are we going to invite in for start...

Yaô
 Administrator

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 15:29 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

Zajko Santiar a écrit:

And BTW there is a European open where we should join.So Yao check it out pls
Done. Gero has the right to make matches.

MSN
 Zajko Santiar
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 17:16 (2007)    Sujet du message: New Clan Répondre en citant

maybe we should plan this thinx in private part of this forum or by msn

MSN
 Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: New Clan

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WTI clan forum Index du Forum -> Public Forum -> Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange