WTI clan forum Index du Forum

WTI clan forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How all this came out...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WTI clan forum Index du Forum -> WTI Life -> What is WTI?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 Yaô
 Administrator

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Sep - 19:45 (2007)    Sujet du message: How all this came out... Répondre en citant

Hi folks!

If you have come this far, you must be a bloody and cool babo...

Well... First you might wonder what WTI is, what WTI means, and what do we want... Let me tell you about it...

First of all, I apologize for my english which might be wrong sometimes... I'm sorry, I'm French and I can't help making mistakes!

Once upon a time, Yaô was thinking about roxing in a new game... In his cool school in Nantes, he discovered Babo Violent 2 with some friends and soon realized that he was much better than them... So he decided to play on the net.
Around June 2007, as he had been owning euro public servers for a while, he met .NbZ. The]3ullet. The two guies commiserated and Bullet, seeing a great potential in Yaô, decided to help him to create a new clan and gave him the password to join ScoreOrDie servers, the place where the best euro babo players come and fight. Here came the question about the name of the new clan. Yaô extempore chose WTI, which means "Wanna Try It?". Then if the answer is yes, Yaô would reply: "then you're Wasting Time Idiot". The colors of Rastafari - the mighty weed god who is gonna help WTI in its quest - had to be chosen: green, yellow, red.
There is where all the story begins. Yaô met there another fellow, Ratatosk, who decided to join WTI. The purpose of WTI is simple: be the best and have fun doing it.

Wanna be part of the Jah Rastafari Team? Wanna rock? Wanna win tournaments and have fun?
Then post your candidature and join our international clan!

MSN
 Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Sep - 19:45 (2007)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WTI clan forum Index du Forum -> WTI Life -> What is WTI? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange