WTI clan forum Index du Forum

WTI clan forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

07/10/07: NbZ
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WTI clan forum Index du Forum -> Clan Matches -> Defeats
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 Mnk
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 19:27 (2007)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ Répondre en citant

1st Match :: Rawr

2nd Match :: Field

Hmm.. cannot think of something to add.

ggs NbZ. Neutral

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 19:27 (2007)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
 Nath
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 19:43 (2007)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ Répondre en citant

this just sucked. end of.

Sasha

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 22:45 (2007)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ Répondre en citant

6 4
and 7 0 ?
We have new losers of the week ?

Gero said it's all mental fight tha if you sax, to stop it.
Looks like you have to work on it
After you have lost 6 4 you got into depression or smth.

Nath
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 23:32 (2007)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ Répondre en citant

Shh sasha u got owned today by a clan iv never heard of "00:00" like 7-1 so mind ur own Twisted Evil

Zajko Santiar
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 00:39 (2007)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ Répondre en citant

Sorry that i didnt answer to your calls mnk and rata but i slept. Neutral

MSN
 Geronimo
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 00:45 (2007)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ Répondre en citant

who played what position and what weapon?

Mnk
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 00:49 (2007)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ Répondre en citant

np zajko.

oo bad vibes in this thread... Twisted Evil

never mind.. next time NbZ.

--

oh right

umm Rata ft/shotty def
nath sniper att
mnk sniper/smg att

but we changed somewhere.. Please correct me where I am wrong.
- I believe the tactics may have gone down the plughole.

Sasha

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 06:37 (2007)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ Répondre en citant

Nath, visit our website in the victory section.
Be won them 5 4 (by timeout ) and 7 0 ( after 6 minutes of playing )
[ btw we had 3 battles and the first we had lost. I don't have no screen neither remember the score =( ]
[ yep i think that was smth. like 7-2 ]

Btw, seems that everybody getting angry, mad and unfocused, losing cold mind
after first defeat, so there come the second ..

Nath
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 08:02 (2007)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ Répondre en citant

Yes we found out that 2 snipers is shit but me & mnk wudnt change lol.. But then i changed to smg (Which u all know is a bad idea cos i can only use sniper but o well)

Geronimo
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 10:18 (2007)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ Répondre en citant

yep nath, thats why i asked, because 3on3 can't work with 2 snipers, especially when the opposing team has smgs/shottys... you should have played rata in attack with shotty, nath in the middle with sniper and mnk in def with sniper/smg, it would ne better with smg but sniper on def would make more then sniper in attack with another sniper besides him... ;-)

Ratatosk
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 12:44 (2007)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ Répondre en citant

Geronimo a écrit:
yep nath, thats why i asked, because 3on3 can't work with 2 snipers, especially when the opposing team has smgs/shottys... you should have played rata in attack with shotty, nath in the middle with sniper and mnk in def with sniper/smg, it would ne better with smg but sniper on def would make more then sniper in attack with another sniper besides him... ;-)

i was attack... the first match was really close .. it was 4v4 and then a minute before the end Willy could score and we all had to go offense to maybe get another score. So,that was a close match. If you remeber the Football WorldCHAMPIONSHIP 2006 in Germany, semi final Germany v Italy, it was 0-0 and then Italy scored and as Germany went all offense they got a second goal and end result was 2-0. Same here but from 4-4 to 6-4. So, the defeat was not very dominating.

And field really sucked, cuz nothing worked, we would have needed at least 1 SMG, and because my Shotty in general owns on Field, i didnt want to take that part. Nath said before that we shouldnt choose Field, and he was right at the end. And there were mistakes ( eg by me as I attacked with the flag the ennemial flag carrier who was in our base alone. Dunno if thats a mistake, but i lost that duel so he could return the flag.... So, all in all, if Mnk, Nath and me play, we should choose Sniper maos and NOT FIeld Very Happy Cuz i can sniper too, even if i dont do it a lot Very Happy

NbZ did a good job on Field. Mem Shotty/SMG, Push SMG and Willy SMG. My shotty could own them ( as Mem said: "Rata you are a shotty lucker"  Very Happy, but that couldnt help the team Sad

gg

Those who fight can lose. Those who do not fight have already lost. -Berthold Brecht

I will fight!

ICQ MSN
 Geronimo
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 18:20 (2007)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ Répondre en citant

about that all attack tactics... i think this is completely wrong. as you saw in this match and that one with germany... if it was a close match than it means that you had enough of opportunities of scoring as the other team. after they score the leading point, you should have stayed with same tactics, calm and not rushing (!) but more focused on play. it should have been your motivation to play better and not to panic and all go to attack because the enemy with the leading score will be more relaxed and because of that he will make mistakes. remember to stay calm even when you are loosing, changing only the things the you all personally played bad and leave the tactics as it be. tactics are changed here, on the forum with cool heads. ;-)

Sasha

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 20:46 (2007)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ Répondre en citant

The only player I afraid of ( in respect meaning ) is Gero
if everything he says it the same as he plays.
=)

When you have +-1 minute till the end of the game you just have no time to wait to their mistake

Geronimo
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 00:49 (2007)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ Répondre en citant

hehe sasha, i am not talking about waiting for mistake, it was an example only... ;-) what i am saying is that you stick to the tactics and focus on your self and better playing individually because this is the only reason why a good clan with good tactics will lose. there are a lot of excellent players on euro babo today and you just can't make up very much today. all you can do is to focus.

Ratatosk
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 09:24 (2007)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ Répondre en citant

the thing why we decided to all go attackt in the last minute was: NbZ was ofc deffing with 3 players, 2SMG+1snipe. With 2 attackers you just dont have a chance to succeed killing them (maybe against CSK or so, but not against NbZ). So the thought was: if we stay at our tactic, we will lose 5-4. If we chnage it to all attack, we maybe can get the flag and score to a draw, if we do not succeed, we will lose, and 6-4 is not a big difference to 5-4.
Imho that was the right decision, cuz it was the only one with little chances to draw.

Those who fight can lose. Those who do not fight have already lost. -Berthold Brecht

I will fight!

ICQ MSN
 Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: 07/10/07: NbZ

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WTI clan forum Index du Forum -> Clan Matches -> Defeats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange