WTI clan forum Index du Forum

WTI clan forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How to change your name fast!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WTI clan forum Index du Forum -> Public Forum -> Off-topic
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 Ratatosk
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 11:31 (2007)    Sujet du message: How to change your name fast! Répondre en citant

If you are a notorious namechanger ( and as we are in progress of changing tags all the time), here is an easy way to change your name which i got from Mnk.

Open your Babo Folder and get into \BaboViolent2\main\Launchscript.

There, do a new file with the editor.

Here is what you have to write:

set cl_playerName     yourName

endscript.

The yourName is the name you want to have ingame, with the ^+number for colors.

For example for my standard name:  ^2W^9T^4I ^3: ^2Rat^9at^4osk

youve got to save this as .cfg file. Give the file an easy name, eg 1.cfg

ingame, to change your name, open console and write execute filename. So, if i wanna change from standard rata to @-->--- i write:

execute 2

thats it and its damn fast and looooots of less clicks! If you have questions, post them, ms and Mnk can help you Very Happy

Those who fight can lose. Those who do not fight have already lost. -Berthold Brecht

I will fight!

ICQ MSN
 Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 11:31 (2007)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
 Nath
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 12:48 (2007)    Sujet du message: How to change your name fast! Répondre en citant

The Monk is a haxwhore Cool Okay

Geronimo
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 13:00 (2007)    Sujet du message: How to change your name fast! Répondre en citant

nice trick rata! :-)

Ratatosk
 WTI Pwnzor

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 14:16 (2007)    Sujet du message: How to change your name fast! Répondre en citant

thank Mnk! i just posted it cuz its good! Neo and Anette use it too to change their names to @-->--- which normally would take a lot of time

Those who fight can lose. Those who do not fight have already lost. -Berthold Brecht

I will fight!

ICQ MSN
 Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: How to change your name fast!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WTI clan forum Index du Forum -> Public Forum -> Off-topic Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange